Using coloured shred for landscaping or as a play-surface is a great way to mimic natural bark and use a recycled material.
- Low maintenance, therefore cheaper to own
- Helps to cut down on weeds, mould or fungus growth
- Larger shreds than granulated rubber, and the shape
creates a layered effect with increased stability.
- Does not attract pets and wildlife mess.
- Retains surface tension moisture only, so it doesn't stay wet. (Drainage maybe required under any loose fill material)
- Does not blow around or easily scatter
- Reduced settlement, no compaction or rotting to allow for, so cost effective long-term life cost.
Rubber taken from tyres with no metal at the point of source; less risk of contaminants
- Has been drop tested in accordance with BS EN1177 test method for playground use. Great for domestic applications
and areas of 'free-play' (NB maintained minimum thickness in use applies. Ask one of our consultants for guidence on depths for your application)
- We have tested our rubber shred and it has been given toy safe classification
- Comfortable underfoot and natural looking aesthetics
- Consultant helpline to answer your questions and assist with the calculations for your project.
rubber shred mulch comes in 10kg palstic bags for ease of transportation.
80 bags on a pallett for taillift delivery, to flat concrete or tarmaac delivery points.
on sloping surfaces or gravelled or lawn entrances a kerbside delivery is offerred.
spread rate 9kg per m2 at 25mm depth,
recommended depth to support critical fall height of 1.5m is 100mm per m2